Support  

Posted by Talisien

I recently contacted support to help me solve a graphics problem. I recieved the reply that since I am a basic member, they could not help me. This morning I recieved an email this morning asking my opinion on the service i recieved. Well, let me tell you what I told them.


Just because we are basic members does not mean we don't matter.If you prick us, do we
not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? If you kill us, do we not get sent home?
There is a real person behind every avatar, and we should not be treated like trash because we do not wish to pay for shitty service and the right to pay you for a parcel of land. I am no longer premium, for the fact that unless you are a conceirge member, they will not listen to anything you tell them. I own an island of estate land, and every time I have had a problem, the estate owner has helped me with it. That's more than I can say for LL. It took them almost a month to fix my half region when there was a physics problem. That was the last time I was premium.

I urge all of you who are looking for land, or who are premium because you have to in order to have land to look at estate land, you may pay a bit more than you are to LL, but you usually get estate owners who are willing to help when you have a problem. A very good place to look is Kalyrra Real Estate. I am one of the owners of the island Vampires. They are our estate owners, and are very helpfull.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 10:02 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment