Posted by Talisien

Well, I'm back, and I've got great news.

First, I've got a new location for the library, this time is permanent I hope, unless of course I win the lottery or something...

We've moved into Athan Selidor, which has been graciously provided by Alia Baroque from Fallen Gods. Go down the stairs at the entrance and through the door on the right.

Sometime in the future, I hope to be able to host some kind of chat sessions there. If any of you kind readers out there wish to contribute or have an idea, please let me know.

Also, We will be in next month's edition of slGoth magazine. I placed a kiosk in the library, so stop by and pick up a copy.

Liber Obscurum


Until next time,
Talisien Llewellyn & Desmond Gothly

This entry was posted on Monday, July 20, 2009 at 8:14 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment